Leipurin is a unique provider of solutions for bakery and confectionery products, the food industry and the food service market. We are seeking innovative and solution-oriented talents, skilled people with an interest in developing and commercializing complete solutions together with our customers. We want people who represent customer orientation, innovation and reliability – values that our business is based upon globally in all Leipurin operated markets.
Leipurin as part of ASPO group is a unique provider of solutions for bakery and confectionery products, the food industry and the food service market. Our solutions range from product development, recipes, raw materials, training, equipment and all the way to the design of sales outlets. Leipurin net sales was 115,7 M€ in 2019.
We are in search for new, innovative and solution driven talent. We are looking for talent with fresh ideas and interest in developing commercially relevant solutions together with our customers.
Key Account Manager / Team Leader
To develop Leipurin sales to designated customers in the food and bakery industry and to act as a team leader in the customer team.
Key Account Manager / Team Leader role will be located in the Baltic market (Lithuania Latvia, Estonia) and works closely with the Management Team of Leipurin Baltics.
Your main responsibility is to develop sales in customers designated in accordance with our growth strategy. You focus on generating sustainable growth by building our business with existing customers, but also by opening up new business opportunities for our wide range of products. An important part of your job is to be involved in developing a new KAM operating model throughout the company.
You are an open person who easily gets along with different people. Your way of working is structured and planned. You have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with different types of clients. You will also have the skills to understand customer needs and tailor what we offer to support our customers’ businesses.
Your responsibilities include:
- Sales planning and forecasting of Key account customers
- Development of product solutions together with customers
- Achieving agreed sales targets
- Total customer management from day-to-day operations to annual negotiations
- Joint business planning with customers and the customer team
To succeed in this task, you should preferably have:
- Food related university or college level education
- Strong experience of working in the food industry
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to lead a team
- Experience in customer management and sales work
- Experience in business development and opening new customers
- Positive attitude and dynamic approach to sales
- Ability to build long-term customer relationships and high-quality sales presentations
- Fluent in English
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
With further questions about the open position, feel free to contact Darius Marcinkus, Head of Leipurin Baltics, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by using the link below by April 1st at the latest
Please include a cover letter, and a CV